Monday, June 18, 2012

I've been told every writer needs a blog. Since I'm now fifty years old (okay, fifty-one) I figure it 's time to get started. Besides, writing is such an emitional experience for me it might be theraputic to express myself somewhere.

When I was in high school, one of my goals was to become the next Isaac Asimov. I figure I still have a chance to reach that goal if I live to be a hundred and twenty, get a Ph.D. in Biochemestry, write twenty hours a day and become a pompous arrogant ass. Failing that, the best writer I can become is myself.
This is my third attempt at keeping a blog going. I've tried twice before.  The first time I made a few posts and then dropped the idea.  I tried again a little more than a month ago but something happened and I couldn't sign in no matter how hard I tried. I think the host company changed something and I didn't catch it.  Anyway, here goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment